Working closely with our client, we were able to provide a comprehensive lighting solution that not only achieved the required lighting levels but was also able to enhance the working environment throughout the building. In addition to this were able to issue all of the relevant documentation the grant funders required in order to release the funds for this particular lighting project. This proposal included a return on investment spreadsheet detailing a forecast £2,000 annual saving when combining the energy & maintenance costs, thus resulting in a fantastic 2.3 year payback.
- 5 Year Product Warranty
- £9,501 Energy Saving, 5 Year Forecast
- £3,056 Maintenance Saving, 5 Year Forecast
- 38 Tonnes Saving, 5 Year Forecast
- 2.3 Year Return On Investment
- Enhanced Capital Allowance Compliant Luminaires
- LED Lighting Control