About The Project
For this project, we designed a tailor-made lighting solution by specifying luminaires with integral daylight harvesting and occupancy sensors. Introducing this technology, we were able to commission the fittings to maintain a set luminance. Utilising the natural daylight available, we were also able to reduce the output of the luminaires. Furthermore, by including lighting control to our design we were able to offer the client an impressive 10 year product warranty.
In addition to the fantastic energy savings, we designed a bespoke system to aide our client with reducing future maintenance costs. We installed an emergency lighting system which automatically completes a self-test procedure in a manner that keeps the building fully compliant and reports the results directly via email.
David Pearce Electrical Contractors was involved with designing and installing the following appropriate electrical services:
- Fire Detection & Alarm System, Installed & Commissioned to an L3 Specification.
- Small Power - Single & Three Phase Provisions.
- Cable Management Systems.
- As Installed Documentation – Certification & Handover Manual.
- Commissioned & certified in accordance to the relevant standards (BSEN).