We started the process by liaising with the client to ascertain their lighting requirements. Following the consultations, we designed an LED lighting installation tailored to achieve both the required illuminance levels (lux levels) whilst at the same time ensuring that the client was happy with the aesthetics of the proposed luminaires. We specified highly efficient ‘uniformed glare rating’ (UGR) compliant luminaires within the office environment to ensure satisfactory lighting levels for operatives using IT equipment. To further enhance operational savings, we included lighting control to the external light fittings to allow us to provide the client with a cost effective LED lighting solution.
- 5 Year Product Warranty
- £17,281 Energy Savings, 5 Year Forecast
- £2,921 Maintenance Savings, 5 Year Forecast
- 68 Tonnes Savings, 5 Year Forcast
- 1.6 Year Return On Investment
- Enhanced Capital Allowance Compliant Luminaires
- UGR19 (Unified Glare Rating) Compliant Luminaires