As the client has changed the application of the building over the past few years, we attended site to carry out a site review. Our client advised us of three dedicated areas, which included a bodyshop, workshop and dry valet bay. Working closely with our lighting supplier we were able to design a lighting scheme, achieving the optimum lux levels for each area. With the abundance of natural daylight the building receives from the skylights and windows, we installed LED luminaires with integral daylight harvesting and occupancy sensors to maximise energy savings. Due to this were able to extend the warranty package from 5 years to 10 for the smart luminaires installed within the dry valet bay area. Upon completion of the works the fittings were commissioned to the clients preferred lighting levels to ensure a perfect uniformity of 1200 lux.
- 10 Year Product Warranty
- £3,564.00 Running Cost Energy Savings Per Annum
- £1,763.00 Maintenance Savings Per Annum
- 14 Tonnes, Carbon Savings Per Year
- 1.5 Year Return On Investment
- Enhanced Capital Allowance Compliant Luminaires
- LED Lighting Control - Daylight Harvesting & Occupancy Control Sensors